NORTHERN NEW JERSEY CHAPTER OF THE NAMES PROJECT FOUNDATION.
Serving Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex and Warren counties.
Save The Dates for Northern NJ Meetings
Please contact us for more information or to attend our next steering committee meeting. Contact Us
The NAMES Project of Northern NJ holds general meetings twice a year. The first meeting is held in the spring, usually in May and the second meeting is held around World AIDS Day (December 1).
The next General Membership meeting will be held Sunday, May 7 at approximately 3:00 pm, after the conclusion of the NJ AIDS Walk in Bergen County. The Bergen County AIDS Walk will take place at the Ridgewood Duck Pond – Saddle River County Park - 1133 E Ridgewood Ave Ridgewood, NJ 07450. The walk kicks off at 1:00pm. Go to http://njaidswalk.org/ for additional information. Contact Us
- to support the national mission of the NAMES Project;
- to promote awareness of HIV/AIDS;
- to serve as a local AIDS service organization;
- to build alliances with other local AIDS service organizations;
- and to help people remember and grieve for those who have died from AIDS-related diseases.