NORTHERN NEW JERSEY CHAPTER OF THE NAMES PROJECT FOUNDATION!!!.
Serving Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex and Warren counties.
World AIDS Day 2020
Our Chapter's Virtual Display for World AIDS Day 2020 can be found here. Please also enjoy the other New Jersey displays by scrolling down.
Save The Dates for Northern NJ Meetings
Please contact us for more information or to attend our next steering committee meeting. Contact Us
The NAMES Project of Northern NJ holds general meetings twice a year. The first meeting is held in the spring, usually in May and the second meeting is held around World AIDS Day (December 1).
- to support the national mission of the NAMES Project;
- to promote awareness of HIV/AIDS;
- to serve as a local AIDS service organization;
- to build alliances with other local AIDS service organizations;
- and to help people remember and grieve for those who have died from AIDS-related diseases.